Ok I found out the hard way. My sisTER was pet sitting for us New Years Eve. I gave her the run down about TT the cats. I showed her where the extra roast pan was just in case something weird happened to the current one. When I came home the new RP was in the toilet. She said that the original RP had a hole in it. HAHA! I let her know that it was supposed to but there should have been a toilet paper roll in the hole. I grabbed the old RP out of the trash and found the TP roll and replaced it. I woke up this morning and the TP roll was missing again and this time a WHOLE bunch of litter was in the toilet. Not Happy! I scooped out as much litter out of the toilet as possible. It's supposed to be septic safe but I didn't want to chance it. This time I secured my TP roll by cutting some slits in it and fanning them out and duct taping the bottom.
I LEARNED ... SECURE YOUR LITTER DAMS!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Secure your litter dam!
Posted by
Shelly
at
8:18 AM
Labels: litter dam, litter dams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment