Monday, January 7, 2008

$19.97 for Safety 1st Safe Glow Baby Monitor at Walmart





Okay my husband thinks I'm really nuts now. We went to Walmart Saturday and I snagged a baby monitor for the cats. I did some research online first and ended up picking up the Safety 1st Safe Glow Baby Monitor. There was a cheaper one for around $17 but for a couple of dollars more this one included lights that lit up too when it detected noise. I'm still testing it out but I'll let you know how it works out for me. I've noticed that there are times the kitty is so quiet that it doesn't pick up their sounds.

KITTY UPDATE: The cats are getting better at aiming & less messy with #2's. Sunshine hates pumpkin. I must have mixed too much in her moist food this morning cuz she wouldn't touch it. Tomorrow I'll mix only a tiny bit and slowly work my way up. Eleanor though LOVES pumpkin.. she'll even eat it straight out of the can.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com