Now that the hole is bigger, I've been finding most of their #2 already in the toilet. Yippee! Oh BTW I haven't used vinegar in the toilet yet. I just put the RP back in place before flushing. That way the cats don't play inside the toilet anymore. I also want to get some tub decals and put them on the toilet seat. I'm using a soft toilet seat and the cats have clawed it up a little and it still seems slippery. I figure I can put some tub decals on it to help them during training and once they graduate we'll get a nice wooden seat. My husband is in the middle of a shift change. He's a Ford mechanic on the 3-day shift and doesn't go back to work until Thursday. That's why I increased the hole the other day.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yay eleanor & sunshine! you're such good kitties.
jenny & hello
http://www.freewebs.com/myhellokitten
Post a Comment