My husband called me yesterday on my way home from work. He said Sunshine went #2 in the sink and in the dog bowl on the floor! Shawn wasn't happy because he had to clean it since I wasn't home. The RP already had a #2 and #1 in it. Shawn's usually really good about scooping when he's home. He just missed this one. Sunshine must of really had to go because on days were both me & my husband are working I find that the cats usually hold it if the RP isn't up to par. Then I come home & clean up their RP and walla they usually go potty within the hour. Also this morning, I found half of Eleanor's #2 on the toilet seat. She's still having a difficult time with positioning.
I'm not making any changes to the RP setup anytime soon.
Several things I want to do:
- get black light for pee finding
- start clicker training
- get a better laser light for playing
- fix Eleanor's positioning problem

0 comments:
Post a Comment