Here's a picture of my new litter dam using a Fruit2O container & I put some tub treads on the toilet seat. I cut the litter dam too short again and had to improvise with duct tape (love that stuff).

Eleanor jumped onto the toilet yesterday before I could put the seat down and peed in the RP but it went all down the sides of the toilet and onto the floor. She's a little sneak! Eleanor rushes to use the litter box anytime a human is using the toilet. She has also peed in the RP while it was on top of the sink. Little stinker! I added the tub treads because I think they need more traction. BTW I guess the aiming thing was just luck. They haven't gotten it in the hole since.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Pics of new litter dam & tub treads
Posted by
Shelly
at
7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment