Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's a new pic of the kids!


Two days ago the duct tape holding together the litter dam disintegrated & it was pretty smelly so I assembled a new litter dam. It's a little bigger about 5" even though you can't read the measuring tape.


Here's what it looks like with the seat down. Most of it is in the back.
So up until yesterday, the cats have been doing great. The block of wood on the sink did the trick. Yesterday, Sunshine was sick again though. She had another bout of diarrhea actually I'm not sure what you'd call it because it's only tiny squirts of clear liquid. She had some left over sauce from chicken pot pie the night before. I also ran out of the yummy Merrick moist food and was using 9 Lives again. I'm going to ask my sister in law what she thinks as she's a vet assistant and her vet takes care of our pets. Anyway there is no more extra 'meals' (like chix pot pie) and I bought more Merrick and they had that this morning mixed with water.

I'll let you know how it goes. TTFN.. I hear a kitty calling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy v day eleanor & sunshine! do you think the changes in food is responsible for the runs? also, did you know that pumpkin helps both diarrhea and constipation? read this: http://www.pets.ca/pettips/tips-75.htm

other than that, the furkids seems to be doing great!

jenny & hello
http://www.freewebs.com/myhellokitten

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

Hello Sunshine and Elenor!

We also like our laser, we forgot to add it to the review. I am thinking about making my page like Hello's page so I can incorporate my bloggy and the reviews.

I just wanna say, Sunshine and Elenor, you two have a very strange dog pet. He is looking like he wears pigtails? He is cute though. Do you get along with him?

-Veronica

 
template by suckmylolly.com