Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pleasantly surprised when I got home from work

I'm lucky in many ways. I work 10-6:30 5 days a week but I have an hour commute. My husband on the other hand works 3 14-hr days a week. This works out great because the cats aren't by themselves too often. In the morning, I feed my cats a half can (1/4 each) of moist Friskies. I usually feed them before I take a shower but I've been trying to change my routine and feed them as soon as I get up. Yesterday I didn't feed them until 7:30 and they didn't go potty by the time I left and my husband was at work. I was nervous all day at work because of what I'd come home to. I knew that they both had to do #2's and at least one #1. They've been spoiled up until now because I clean their roast pan each time I find a present. I was afraid that somebody might rebel and go potty elsewhere. Good news though! I came home and there were two #2's and at least one #1 and no accidents. The seat was a little messy but boy was I happy. I will now feed them as soon as I get up and to speed along the process I'll add a little water to the moist food.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com