Monday, December 17, 2007

Sunshine is the A+ student? Wow!

I do have to say that things are going very well. No mishaps just a little poo issue. There have been two poo episodes so far. The cat goes poo (not sure which one yet) but steps in it and gets it on the toilet seat and flings it on the floor. No biggie... I just clean it up with a wipe. I figure the kitty will figure it out. I did see my Sunshine go #2 with her two front legs on the toilet seat and then she even placed her back feet right next to them. Way to go! The funny thing is that Sunshine has always been our 'slow' kitty compared to our smart Eleanor. Sunshine's first owner said that she wouldn't go in the litter box all the time. I never had potty problems with Sunshine though. I think the first owner just didn't keep the LB clean enough. I did notice though that Sunshine has problems using the regular litter box in that she'd sometimes get #2 on her legs or tail. That's why I think it's so ironic that Sunshine's my A+ student right now.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com